Entertainment

Jordon Hudson Fires Back After Florio’s Belichick Hit

Jordon Hudson, 25, accused NFL reporter Mike Florio, 60, of still “complaining” about her boyfriend Bill Belichick, 74, after Florio criticized Belichick over demands for the full CBS Sunday Morning interview transcript and footage. Hudson also posted messages

Jordon Hudson wasn’t done after Mike Florio’s scathing column about her boyfriend.

On Tuesday, May 19, Hudson, 25, took aim at Florio on X, writing, “Mike Florio is still complaining about a coach who pivoted away from ‘ProFootball’ 2+ years ago.”

The target was Florio’s broader criticism of Bill Belichick, 74, a University of North Carolina head football coach, after Belichick pushed back on the CBS Sunday Morning interview he gave last year. In Belichick’s telling, the exchange was handled in a way that didn’t feel transparent.

image

During Tuesday’s episode of the “Hang Out with Sean Hannity” podcast, Belichick said, “I thought that the interview I had with them was done very deceptively.” He added, “I’ve asked for the transcript from them and they won’t give it to me.”

Florio, the 60-year-old creator of Pro Football Talk and cohost of PFT Live on Peacock, argued that Belichick’s complaints were part of why CBS should release the full materials. Florio wrote that he hoped Belichick is successful in getting CBS to release the full interview.

image

“Given that Belichick is still willing to air his grievances about it, why shouldn’t CBS release the full interview?” Florio wrote. “Start to finish. Let the viewers see it and hear it. And if it takes a lawsuit to get the entire interview, here’s hoping Belichick files one.”

Florio also said he doesn’t believe Belichick would actually sue CBS. In the same breath, he took a shot at Hudson for apparently bluffing a lawsuit against Meadowlark Media’s Pablo Torre.

image

Hudson’s response didn’t stay confined to Florio’s column. She also slammed the CBS Sunday Morning situation on Instagram on Tuesday night, posting a clip featuring Tony Dokoupil, who conducted the original Belichick interview.

In the video, Dokoupil, 45, said, “People do not trust us like they used to.,” and added, “And it’s not just us. It’s all of legacy media. And I get it. I get it because I’ve been hearing it from just about everybody for 20 years.”

image

Over the clip, Hudson wrote, “Release the unedited transcript,” and “Release the unedited footage.”

Belichick, meanwhile, also commented that the network wasn’t “living up to the trust that they talk about.”

Florio’s writing also broadened the fight beyond CBS. using the moment to draw attention to how Hudson handled her own media dispute. He pointed to Hudson’s vow to sue Torre. writing: “Our guess is that. in the end. the chances of Belichick suing CBS are roughly the same as Hudson following through on her vow to sue Pablo Torre.”.

He then concluded with a separate dig at the business side of Belichick’s media work. saying Belichick’s publisher should be watching his willingness to do appearances now and asking whether he “fully complied with his contractual obligation (if any) to make a minimum number of media appearances a year ago to promote his book.”.

Hudson, for her part, pushed back repeatedly on the media figures involved. She previously also went after Pablo Torre. the host of the “Pablo Torre Finds Out” podcast. after he devoted an episode earlier this month to Hudson and Belichick’s union. Florio later weighed in on that earlier dispute as well. tying it to his skepticism about whether Belichick would actually sue.

For CBS, the communication line has not been reopened yet—Us Weekly has reached out to CBS for comment.

Jordon Hudson Mike Florio Bill Belichick UNC football CBS Sunday Morning Hang Out with Sean Hannity Pro Football Talk PFT Live Tony Dokoupil Meadowlark Media Pablo Torre

4 Comments

  1. Wait so Belichick wants the transcript and CBS won’t give it? Idk why Florio getting blamed though like he’s not the one editing the show. If it’s public, just show it. If it’s not, don’t cry about it.

  2. Florio be acting like he’s some hero for asking for the full footage but then he’s also making it weird. And Jordon Hudson is really out here saying “still complaining” like it’s some meme? Also isn’t Belichick 74 like he can handle a transcript request? This whole thing feels shady, like CBS trying to hide something obvious.

  3. Everybody is mad about a transcript but nobody’s talking about the real issue: Belichick already pivoted away from ProFootball?? so why does it even matter 2 years later. Florio says lawsuit but probably won’t happen anyway, and then Hudson’s posting on X like that settles it. Feels like a family drama dressed up as journalism, I’m confused. Who even is Pablo Torre in this, Meadowlark whatever??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Are you human? Please solve:Captcha


Secret Link