Intimate Letters Allegedly From Natalie Harp To Trump Revealed

Intimate letters allegedly written by White House aide Natalie Harp to President Donald Trump were published in their entirety in The Daily Beast on Thursday.
Despite being part of Trump’s inner circle in recent years, the 35-year-old aide began to garner national attention less than two weeks ago when The Washington Post revealed that she was one of only a handful of White House staffers who fled Air Force One to accompany Trump inside a catering truck and then a separate military plane while leaving a NATO summit in Turkey.
Then, last Sunday, Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) casually referenced her in a speech about Trump, sparking rampant rumors and speculation about the nature of Harp’s relationship with the president. The White House responded with fury and indignation.
The two letters published in The Daily Beast – extracts of which were previously published by The New York Times – were written during or after a 2023 golfing trip Trump took to Aberdeen and Turnberry, Scotland, and Doonbeg, Ireland. Harp was photographed disembarking “Trump Force One” in Aberdeen during the trip.
(Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)
The first letter included an apology to Trump, suggesting Harp believed she had upset him during the journey.
“I’m sorry. I thought I was the only one left behind last night, and had no idea Margo’s car was also pulled over, and sent back to the Airport. Since I was alone in the van outside Customs without my passport, I panicked, and should have just called Secret Service instead of you. I also am sorry if I was an embarrassment walking the course in Scotland,” Harp allegedly wrote.
“The first day I was told there were no carts, and people walked, which is why I walked. The second day, I was specifically asked by, I forget who his name was, but one of the main people who worked there, if I could continue walking, and tell any other girls who would head out there to do the same to spare the Course any more Carts. If there is anything else I have done to cause you trouble, please forgive me,” the letter continued.
Harp also allegedly apologized for being distracted during the trip, while musing that she didn’t want to displease him.
“I want things to always be right between us. I also know I’ve been distracted all week (forgetting to eat throughout the days, and even forgetting to sleep, and only catching a couple hours at a time). I haven’t been myself, dwelling on the Past, and the pain of losing my Dad, and I started letting the remarks of people who haven’t bothered me before, get to me — not because I care what others think, but because I see myself being lowered in your eyes and good opinion,” Harp allegedly wrote.
“That is the fear you see, because I never want to bring you anything but joy. I’m sorry I lost my focus. You are all that matters to me. I don’t want to ever let you down,” the letter continued.
Harp reportedly signed the letter: “With all my heart, Natalie.”

(AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana)
In the second letter, Harp seemingly expressed jealousy toward others “whose only ‘job’ seems to be to talk with you and look pretty.”
“I want that job!!” she allegedly wrote in the letter.
Harp also reportedly wished she could go back to the days when Trump would allegedly call her and they’d “talk about everything and nothing.”
“I want to get back to that synergy. We shouldn’t have to talk about work all the time!!” Harp allegedly wrote.
“Always, Natalie,” the letter concluded.
HuffPost has not independently reviewed the letters or verified their authenticity, but the White House has not denied to The Daily Beast or The New York Times that Harp wrote them.

Photo by Curtis Means-Pool/Getty Images
The White House did not immediately respond to HuffPost’s request for comment on the letters. However, White House spokesperson Davis Ingle told The Daily Beast that Harp was one of Trump’s most loyal and hardest-working aides.
“The Fake News’s continued attacks on President Trump and his Administration prove exactly why trust in media is at historic lows. The media should get back to reporting real news and stop regurgitating Trump-Deranged liberal talking points,” Ingle stated.