Entertainment

Gabbie Gonzalez Out on $2 Million Bail After Finger Proof

Influencer Gabbie Gonzalez was released from custody on Friday after posting $2 million bail, after prosecutors added a new, gruesome detail to the alleged murder-for-hire plot involving her baby daddy, Jack Avery. The judge set strict conditions, including a

By the time Friday’s afternoon shifted past 4:00 p.m., Gabbie Gonzalez was walking out of custody—no longer behind bars, but not free of the case that has gripped her hometown and gone viral online.

The 24-year-old influencer was released after posting a $2 million bail, according to the report tied to her appearance in court. She was charged after her arrest this week over an alleged murder-for-hire plot aimed at killing former Why Don’t We member Jack Avery.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office says Gonzalez—along with her father. Francisco Gonzalez. and friend. Kai Cordrey—faces charges tied to an attempt to arrange violence in a custody dispute involving Gonzalez and Avery’s 7-year-old daughter. Lavender. In court. prosecutors stated Gonzalez and her father were charged with attempted murder. conspiracy to commit murder. and solicitation of murder. Cordrey faces the same charges.

Prosecutors say the alleged plan began when Gonzalez sought help from Cordrey to hire someone “on the dark web” to kill Avery between 2020 and 2021. The DA says that in April 2021. Francisco Gonzalez allegedly sent $10. 000 to Cordrey as front money to help locate. hire. and pay someone to kill Avery.

Then came the new detail that has made the allegation even more disturbing.

Prosecutors say Cordrey asked a prospective hitman to prove Avery was dead—by sending him Jack’s severed finger, with the jewelry still on it.

Even with Gonzalez out on bail. the judge’s conditions are tight. reflecting just how far prosecutors say the threat extended. The judge reportedly ordered Gonzalez to wear a GPS monitor and to stay away from both Jack and Lavender. The reporting says those restrictions follow what the case describes as earlier court actions—including that Avery had obtained a temporary restraining order and custody of the child after Gonzalez’s arrest.

Prosecutors asked the judge to go further: they requested that no family members be allowed to contact Lavender. arguing they could try to exert control over the child. Avery has previously claimed that Gonzalez’s loved ones did not stop reaching out about Lavender’s whereabouts. and that her friends even went to his home.

The judge also ruled Gonzalez cannot post anything about the criminal case on social media.

At her arraignment, Gonzalez waived her plea, setting it for July 23.

Outside court on Friday, her mother, Lisa, told the outlet covering the case that her daughter is innocent.

For now, Gonzalez’s release changes the location of the pressure—not the charges themselves. And with prosecutors pointing to a severed-finger “proof” and a $10. 000 front payment tied to a dark-web hiring effort. the case remains as explosive as it is personal—centered on Avery. Lavender. and a custody dispute that prosecutors say spiraled into a plot to end a life.

Gabbie Gonzalez Jack Avery attempted murder conspiracy to commit murder solicitation of murder Kai Cordrey Francisco Gonzalez Lavender GPS monitor $2 million bail dark web severed finger proof murder for hire plot

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Are you human? Please solve:Captcha


Secret Link